DATE: 05TH MARCH, 2020
The Embassy requests all passengers travelling from Sri Lanka to Kuwait, with effect from 08th March, 2020, to carry out the below given instructions and as per the directives from the concerned authorities in the State of Kuwait (Health Authority & Civil Aviation) regarding the outbreak of Coronavirus, has requested all passengers to carry out the following compulsory, obligatory instructions:
- A completed medical examination – PCR certificate confirming that the passengers are free from the Coronavirus (Covid-19), issued by the approved Embassy health centres and certified by the Embassy of the State of Kuwait in Colombo.
- If instruction (1) is not carried out, passengers will not be able to enter the State of Kuwait and will be deported on the airlines they arrived on for which the State of Kuwait will not bare any financial costs and a fine will be levied on the airline company for violation of this circular
- Kuwaiti citizens are exempt from this circular
This circular comes in to effect from 8th March, 2020 until further notice.
The following hospitals have been approved by the Embassy to perform the relevant test for Corona Virus:
DURDANS – No. 3, Alfred Place, Colombo 3
DURDANS – Kurunagala
Call: 0112 140 111 to make a prior appointment for Corona Virus, COVID-19 testing
ASIRI SURGICAL HOSPITAL, 21 Kirimandala Mawathe, Colombo 05
ASIRI HOSPTIAL MATARA, No 26, Esplanade Rd Uyanwatta, 81000
ASIRI HOSPITAL GALLE, No.10 Wakwella Road, Galle 80000
ASIRI HOSPITAL KANDY, 907 Peradeniya Rd, Kandy 20000
Contact person:- Ms. Sumudu Gunathilake, Manager Wellness
Email: email@example.com Mobile: 077 346 9643 & 076 610 4151
THE LANKA HOSPITALS CORPORATION PLC
No. 578 Elvitigala Mawatha, Colombo 05.
Hotline Numbers to get an Appointment:
For Foreign Patients – 0767992716
For Local Patients – 0716445387 / 0115431517
Important: All Agents must Reregister their Agencies with the Embassy of the State of Kuwait, to get pass to access the new Visa Appointment System.
- Click on the “New Agency Registration” Button, to Register/ReRegister your Agency with the New Visa Appointment System.
- Please fill all the Fields in the “Agency Registration Form”.
- Name of the Agency
- Bureau Registration Number
- Office Address
- Contact Person
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Scan and Upload the following Documents only in JPG Format, and ensure that the Weight/Size of these Documents is Less than 500 KB.
- Business Registration Certificate
- Bureau Registration Certificate
- Click on the “Submit Your Details” Button to send your Details and Documents to Embassy for Varification.
- Once your Account is Verified and Activated, An Email Notification will be sent to you with your Login Credentials.