How do I submit the visa request?
All Individual and Agent visa requests need to be submitted online with the relevant information and unless done visa requests would not be accepted at the Kuwait Embassy visa counters. The website would be as follows: http://www.kuwaitembassy.lk/
What is the online visa submission process?
Individuals: – Log in to http://www.kuwaitembassy.net/ Consular Services » Visa Appointment System » Individual Direct Applicant » Enter the information as prompt.
Agencies: – Log in to http://www.kuwaitembassy.net/
Consular Services » Visa Appointment System » Registered Agencies.
**Agencies need to be registered prioly with the Embassy and a log in ID and Password would be provided**
What time will the website be open for online submission?
From 12 midnight onwards
What time and when does visa submission and collection take place?
- Visa Submission : From 8am -10 am, Monday to Friday.
- Visa Collection : From 2pm -3 pm, on the same day.
** The Passport/Visa holder himself should be present on both occasions**
Where is the medical center located at?
Original medical certificate issued from a medical centre approved by the Gulf Health Council Expatriate Health Check-up program – www.gcchmc.org
How to apply for a Family Visa?
The sponsor in Kuwait (In this case Husband/ Wife) needs to arrange the following requirements and documents to process the visa in Kuwait.
- Duely completed original visa papers for his/her family in Sri Lanka.
**One visa paper would be sufficient if the children are included in the mother’s passport. If not the case, individual visa papers would be required for each child**
- Along with this a copy of the marriage certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the Kuwait Embassy, Sri Lanka.
- A copy of each family member’s passport.
- Attested Birth certificate of each child by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the Kuwait Embassy, Sri Lanka.